Skip to content
- REGULATORY INFORMATION AND EXPERTISE – Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just beginning your career in the environmental, health and safety field, you will learn the latest news and developments on environmental regulations:
- By attending the MCCV’s monthly “Working Committees” meetings, and/or
- Through timely updates located in the Member Portal of this website.
- NETWORKING – The opportunity to engage with other MCCV members at meetings and events allows for an important exchange of information. Develop contacts with other EH&S professionals whose operations share similar environmental and/or operational concerns.
- EXTEND YOUR STAFFING – “Expand” your company’s environmental health and safety staff and gain a “multiplier effect” through information sharing and networking with other members.
- ADVOCACY – Central Valley manufacturers are given a collective voice with key regulatory bodies, principally, the San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District (SJVUAPCD). Further, the MCCV participates in the Citizens Advisory Group of Industry (CAGI), representing as one of a six-pack of industries: Manufacturing, agriculture, independent oil producers, poultry, dairy and wine.
- TRAINING – We bring in experts for quality, affordable training right here in the Valley, saving your company’s employees valuable time in travel and money.
- ACCESS TO LEGISLATORS AND REGULATORS – The MCCV provides opportunities for members to interact with legislators and regulators from the local region at our annual meeting and at special events.
© 2021 Manufacturers Council of the Central Valley
Another Never Boring